Has anyone use MacMice The Mouse Bluetooth 2 Button Mouse White

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by glenm, Jun 29, 2006.

1. glenm macrumors newbie

Has anyone use this bluetooth mouse? Need some comments and its reliability before making a purchase. Thanks guys

2. mylo macrumors newbie

I bought the mouse wired version and it's a solid and stylish mouse. it sometimes has the problem of both the left and right button clicking down when you just want to do one, like i've heard the mighty mouse has. but other than that i'm pretty pleased with it. i think the bluetooth version should be the same thing

3. joshwest macrumors 65816

joshwest

I own both the BT and wired version's.. Id say the blue tooth is a little wobbely there are a few other Non-Mac looking i would prefer if you wanted a BT mouse.. But on both Mice the Clicking is rather loud compared to a apple mouse, but still very responsive and reliable..they are very stylish and prob the first cool looking Apple styled two button mouse that was ever released and all the buttons work just like the mighty mouse and you can program them. PM me if you have any other questions.

4. kaboutertje macrumors regular

kaboutertje

I have the bluetooth glass looking macmice (I believe the white one is the newer model). It's ok but not as good as my mx1000, if you want a stylish mouse definately go for that one though.