Has anyone used www.officialiphoneunlock.co.uk

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by meechy, Nov 12, 2012.

1. macrumors 6502

Jul 24, 2010
    I'm going abroad soon and need to get my iPhone 5 unlocked, and i came across this website. Has anyone had any experience with them? Good or bad?
  2. macrumors newbie

Nov 12, 2012

I would not use www.officialiphoneunlock.co.uk if I were you.
    Their site is not secure. You are daft if you give them your bank details over a site that is unsecured.

They are a 2 bit company. If they were in any way official they would use official payment methods.

Avoid them like the plague.
  3. thread starter macrumors 6502

Jul 24, 2010
    I suppose i could use a prepaid card to pay for it, that way they cant screw me over. As long as they can unlock i'm happy.

Or do you know of any other ways to get it unlocked? Tried contacting orange but they say they cant unlock it.
  4. macrumors 68020

Jan 2, 2011
  5. macrumors regular

Sep 19, 2012
  6. jrz
    macrumors member

Jul 12, 2012
    I used them. They were great, but expensive. Unlock within 24 hours. Since I unlocked my iphone with them, I have seen a ton of other services, as low as $5 I think on ebay. For that reason alone, I’d avoid them and go search this forum & find a more cost effective route (which is a service through ebay, I just can’t think of the actual service off the top of my head).
  7. macrumors newbie

Nov 19, 2012
    Do not use this page: officialiphoneunlock.co.uk. You will not get the money back if they can't unlock your phone. Even if they promise it.
  8. macrumors newbie

Dec 24, 2012
    DO NOT USE THEM!! They took my money and disappeared.
  9. macrumors 6502a

Dec 23, 2005
    London, England.
  10. aldhanji, Mar 25, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2014

macrumors newbie

Mar 25, 2014
    They are cheats, they scammed me

OfficialiPhoneUnlock refunded me my money, I have no issues with them
  11. macrumors member

Mar 25, 2014
    They scammed my friend. He ordered Vodafone UK unlock but,

They didn't deliver and made lam excuses. At the end they were asking for more money.

Avoid them..

Totally cheaters.
  12. macrumors newbie

Jun 17, 2014

:mad:I ASSURE YOU VERY VERY BAD !!!! :mad:
  13. macrumors newbie

Jul 8, 2014

it's a fake...don't use this...i was a victim also
  14. macrumors 6502a

Apr 18, 2014
    London, UK
    It worked really well for me. AT&T unlock, 4-7 days, took four and I got it for £24.99. A little pricey but the other £7.99 one with another website failed me.