Has anyone used xdrive.com?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by hkriffraff, Dec 5, 2006.

1. hkriffraff macrumors regular

I signed up for a free trial with Xdrive back in July, but never actually used the service. I forgot to cancel my account and was billed the second month. I then emailed support@xdrive.com and requested that my account be cancelled. I got no reply and was billed again the following month. I emailed again... again no reply and another charge the following month. I asked my credit card company to stop future charges, but somehow I've been charged again.

I cannot find any other email contact or support number on their website. I also have no record/recollection of my user ID to log in and explore other account features. There just seems to be no way of contacting this company!

Does anyone know of a customer support contact for Xdrive that will actually get me a response?

2. SkyBell macrumors 604

SkyBell

3. todd2000 macrumors 68000

Im not a member so I don't know but there must be a way to cancel your account from their web page right? If nothing else you could always try calling AOL, since they run Xdrive, maybe that might get you somewhere. Just a thought

4. ITASOR macrumors 601

ITASOR

Call your credit card company. Tell them that they won't answer to cancel, and you would like all the charges canceled. They shouldn't hassle you.