Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mitthrawnuruodo

Moderator emeritus
Mar 10, 2004
Bergen, Norway
max_altitude said:
How does it feel being licked by several MR members?
Now, there's a sentence I'm not even in my wildest (or even wettest) dreams would ever have imagined reading here at MR... :p <-- Was that the right smilie for that one, or what?

DZ/015

macrumors 6502a
Mar 23, 2003
New England
Just an fyi:

True crabs are classified in the phylum Arthropoda, subphylum Crustacea, order Decapoda. Although the many species of true crabs are similar in appearance, DNA evidence suggests that that similarity is a result of convergent evolution among several groups of sometimes only distantly related decapods.

They are mighty tasty also.

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
Just gotta be creative.

1. Pick up bottle.
  2. Smash bottle over counter.
  3. Slurp up remaining wine from floor.
  4. Pick glass from between teeth.
  5. And repeat...

amateurmacfreak

macrumors 6502a
Sep 8, 2005
freeny said:
Correct! She also at times spells it w/o the first "i" -Masumi

I used to have a Tee shirt that said "I got crabs in Maryland" some years back:p
Am I the only one who thinks she looks like a slut??

Oh, let me answer that, of course not, I'm just probs the only person here who looks at that as as such a bad thing. :p And, well, I gotta say that this whole reply is kinda stupid... :eek:
These boards are so male dominated.... :rolleyes:

And btw, this must be one of the oddest MR threads I've ever encountered.
Nope, it's the oddest.

~Shard~

macrumors P6
Jun 4, 2003
amateurmacfreak said:
Am I the only one who thinks she looks like a slut??

Oh, let me answer that, of course not, I'm just probs the only person here who looks at that as as such a bad thing. :p And, well, I gotta say that this whole reply is kinda stupid... :eek:
These boards are so male dominated.... :rolleyes:

And btw, this must be one of the oddest MR threads I've ever encountered.
Nope, it's the oddest.

Humph, someone's a little crabby... :p ;) :D

amateurmacfreak

macrumors 6502a
Sep 8, 2005
~Shard~ said:
Humph, someone's a little crabby... :p ;) :D
Awww, thanks guys. :p

Eh, I'm not crabby. Okay, eh is sort of crabby I guess.
Okay, I'll shut up now.
:D

I find the whole crab thing highly amusing, though, actually. ;)

UberMac

macrumors 6502
Jan 5, 2005
England
mad jew said:
Let me get this straight. amateurmacfreak, are you a female crab? :p

I'm a female crab...and I can't get enough! *licks lips and runs to look for crab and matching wine*

Uber

EDIT: Max_altitude raises a very valid point! What the dickens is going on!? So far I've decided:

Mad Jew went out for dinner with a hot topless 18 y/o (from here), ate some crab and then went to a bar. Discovered he is a crab! Smashes bottle with claws, licked up remaining wine...kissed said topless 18 y/o who wasn't best pleased with the glass she now had her mouth filled with. Mad JEw came on here and posted in the private forums (grrr...you guys are so secretive!) about his night in a crabby manner and you're all taking the mick! (OK, so that seems a bit different to what really happened...but it's a good theory...) :rolleyes:

EDIT: But this doesn't account for Mad Jew being Licked by many forum members...hey, hang on, how come I'm not allowed to lick him?!

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
UberMac, you got it in one. :p

UberMac said:
EDIT: But this doesn't account for Mad Jew being Licked by many forum members...hey, hang on, how come I'm not allowed to lick him?!

You actually want to lick me? I had to pay for the other member's lickingness. :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.