Hi Everyone, I'm in the UK and had a week 37 touch for a few days before taking it back because of the screen problems - Unfortunately they didnt have any more stock to do an exchange, so i got a refund. i've got to admit the Touch was wayyy better than I ever imagined and with the additional functions of the phone it would be even better. With the Iphone launch another 6 weeks weeks away I don't know whether to wait for it or get another touch. Anyone else having the same dilemma?? I'd originally decided to get the touch becuase i wanted a more durable phone with a better camera and GPS.