Hate I'm Missing All of This...

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Lyle, May 17, 2004.

1. Lyle macrumors 68000

Lyle

Saw this story about the latest Air America Radio offerings. Is anyone here able to hear Air America in their local listening area? I remember a few years back when G. Gordon Liddy made some comment(s) on his radio show about shooting ATF agents and there was an uproar. How far off the mark is this guy about the shows' content?

2. Voltron macrumors newbie

Voltron

Boortz reported on his news that Air America is selling G-Strings off of their web site. *shrug*

I think the real problem is Right radio programs are big because they play what their audience wants them to play. Stuff like Rush Limbaugh, Neal Boortz etc.

Wrong, I mean Left radio programs that do make it big do so by playing stuff that their audience wants them to play. Stuff like Real Radio, Howard Stern etc which has exciting topics such as "pot pies to dump or not to dump", "who can make the loudest or longest fart", "women getting undress on radio". etc.

ie Political shows I think tend not to work on left audiences because their type don't appreciate listening to what they would call "dull and boring" stuff.

Course since I'm Right, I'm not the right person to know what they like.