Have Access to the Satellite Feed? Email me...

Discussion in 'Site News' started by arn, Jun 17, 2003.

1. arn macrumors god

arn

Staff Member

2. al256 macrumors 6502a

al256

Re: Have Access to the Satellite Feed? Email me...

Um, I have an old C-Band dish at my house that I used to watch the keynotes on. Why would you be interested in this?

3. Habu macrumors newbie

Re: Have Access to the Satellite Feed? Email me...

I work at a University in the computer department and will be watching it live with a few other computer (mac) geeks. If you need something let me know.

Sam

4. koopish macrumors newbie

same here.

5. peterjhill macrumors 65816

peterjhill

Call me a third, Which Uni. do you all work and what do you do, out of curiosity. I work for Carnegie Mellon as a Network Engineer

6. HashPipeK macrumors newbie

I also will have access at a university. i work for the campus Television Services so I have access to the Master Control room. noone is using the dishes for any feeds all summer so i'll be tuning in.

7. hvfsl macrumors 68000

hvfsl

I know this is not exactly what you want, but the website www.MacMerc.com is meant to be webcasting the event (according to spymac). However if Apple does not webcast the event, then they are probably not going to release the PPC970 at WWDC (if at all).

8. irmongoose macrumors 68030

irmongoose

It just says that they're going to be having live coverage, which almost all rumor sites are going to be having.. nothing special. Oh, and just because there's no webcast doesn't mean anything... NO! I WON'T LET YOU PUT down MY HOPES!!

irmongoose

9. hvfsl macrumors 68000

hvfsl

Apple may not webcast live, but if they do not webcast at all, then there can be nothing special. I am expecting Apple to announce the webcast just before the event. Apple is not going to release anything at MW (I think they call it CREATE now) so if they are going release something, it will have to be at WWDC.

Although having said that, I don't actually think Apple webcasted the release of the original iMac, but the Internet might have been too young then.