Have you ever made love with...??

Discussion in 'Community' started by eclipse525, Sep 22, 2003.

1. eclipse525 macrumors 6502a

eclipse525

OK...here's a funny story and perhaps you guys/gals have your own. A co-worker whom I shared an office with came in on a Monday with a Big Ass smile on his face. So ofcourse I bit and asked how was your weekend? He answered that it was ok BUT the highlight was on Friday night. He tells me that he left for Happy Hour that Friday right after work and returns much later to the office with a girl he picked up at the bar. Well, while she was in the bathroom, he wanted to set the mood but the lights in office were way too bright and way too dark when off, SO he turns both of our Mac on in the office , loads up iTunes, puts on some smooth music an kicks in the Visualizers. He told be it worked like a charm. Needless to say we were both pee'ing in our pants. Thank God for iTunes. :D

~e

2. Tiauguinho macrumors 6502a

Tiauguinho

3. eclipse525 thread starter macrumors 6502a

eclipse525

You da Man!.......Believe it or not, haven't been there but who knows, there's still time. :D

~e

4. rhpenguin macrumors 6502a

rhpenguin

Yeah!!!! That kicks some serious ass...

My iBook has got me a few dates, but never any uhh... yeah well you know.. Thats wicked..

The flurry screensaver is good too for getting chicks attention. But i will have to keep iTunes in mind for next time im in a situation such as that.

5. stoid macrumors 601

stoid

Mac "Switch" Reason #86:

No Windows visualizer is romantic enough to make love to. :D

6. iJon macrumors 604

iJon

and pc users think they have it good. another good thing about the mac community, our computers help us get ass.

iJon

7. Tiauguinho macrumors 6502a

Tiauguinho

hehehehhe! Funny thing is that it happened at the office as well! :D But it was with a ex-gf. :)

8. eyelikeart Moderator emeritus

eyelikeart

hehe...

my TiBook has served up the mood setting just right on several occasions...

:D

9. mymemory macrumors 68020

mymemory

I'm glad I do not even need a Mac, as fast and pasionate as I am there is no time to set up any iTunes or anything. But may be in a office would be a good tip.

10. Moxiemike macrumors 68020

Moxiemike

Hah! I'm with you, aside from the fast thing (if there's anything i'm not, it's fast when making love. ;) )

But seeing as to how my office is my house, I can just roll to another room should the mood strike me and my mate. ;)

Plus, the LAST thing I wanna be thinking about when i'm doing my thang is my mac..... sorry. haha

That said, my D100 gets the most gawks from passersby... mostly females in the college area of town.

"Is that DIGITAL?"

It's almost like they know one secret uses of the mighty D100. ;)

And i'm sure once the band gets going, the tibook will surely help with the groupies :rolleyes:

11. Roger1 macrumors 65816

Roger1

Ahhh, if I could only try this on my wife :( . Unfortunately a 56k dialup does bad things to internet music. But I could always take her to the office :D :D

12. rainman::|:| macrumors 603

rainman::|:|

lol yes, iTunes has provided mood for sweet-sweet-lovemakin' on a few occasions :) More MacAMP before that, as not long after iTunes was released, i got hitched. Ah well...

The real question here is, why were they doin' it in his office? was there a wifey involved? ;)

pnw

13. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

"I'm going to the back seat of my car with the woman I love, and I won't be back for 10 minutes!" - Homer Simpson

14. revenuee macrumors 68020

revenuee

Getting ass with the help of your computer.

Talk about revenge of the nerds... LOL... i guess this is what happens when our computers aren't "Ugly Baige Box"

The question is more about that camera, how is it for sports photography?

15. eclipse525 thread starter macrumors 6502a

eclipse525

also gotta props to iTunes originator SoundJam for the nice visuals as well. Gotta love it! Make sure ya always got Barry White cue'd and ready!

~e

16. ColoJohnBoy macrumors 65816

ColoJohnBoy

God bless iTunes. It hasn't helped me get any, but it's enhanced what I've gotten. Definitely a plus.

Maybe Apple should add a channel to the radio selections.....

"Sexilicious"
    "Smooth Tunes for Rough Sex"
    "iBootyCall"

17. ColoJohnBoy macrumors 65816

ColoJohnBoy

I do have a bit of a story to go along with what I wrote above. My boyfriend was flying into town, and only had a brief layover, so we decided to have a little booty call. I set up my apartment really nice, set up a sweet little playlist, zoomed to the airport, and brought him right back for our quickie. I set the music going and we started at it. At a very, ummm, "crucial" moment, the song changed. Apparently I added I song I didn't intend. It switched from Norah Jones "Shoot the Moon" to Ozzy Osbourne" Crazy Train. We were both laughing too hard to stay in the moment. Needless to say, a strange memory.

18. rhpenguin macrumors 6502a

rhpenguin

Amen...

19. Giaguara macrumors 6502a

well well ... the itunes loses its attractiveness when you both have a mac. ;)

but mac users do it better so ... :p

20. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

iTune? You should have turned on your iSight!! ;)

And I would turn on iTunes while making love as well, but I don't have any 12 second songs. :(

21. Giaguara macrumors 6502a

well. isight? it'd be cool nice. but we'd need 2. maybe i just resist untill i'm back home.

22. eclipse525 thread starter macrumors 6502a

eclipse525

Sounds like a plot out of 'American Pie'..:confused:

iSight, sounds good in theory but we want to set the mood not ruin the mood. That is ofcourse if you gotta hottie on the other end with and iSight. Hmmm.....Naaaaaayy, as the song goes, 'ain't nothing like the real thing!!"

~e

23. Pismo macrumors 6502

Pismo

Yeah, me too. Except I was using my PowerBook and the speakers suck. But, it's not like we were really paying attention to the music;)

24. shadowfax macrumors 603

shadowfax

yeah, it's all about the HIGH-QUALITY LCD... not that you were paying attention to that either.

i'm having a personal tragedy here. i've never been out on a date, and hell, the only people that actually notice el tibook are guys.

topping that off, i used to share my black civic with my sister (it has the white apple sticker on the back of course), and while she is driving it some random hot girl pulls up beside her and tells her she likes the bumper sticker. what the hell kind of luck is that?

25. Stelliform macrumors 68000

Stelliform

Now come on Shadowfax, we have seen your Prom pics! :) But based off of your choice of tar, desktops, and prom date's appearance... I think you would have an easier time finding a date in the Orient and not Norman. ;)