Have you seen these sites?

Discussion in 'Community' started by eyeluvmyimac, Aug 20, 2003.

1. eyeluvmyimac macrumors regular

2. eyeluvmyimac thread starter macrumors regular

Whoa cool! That was my 100th post, just noticed. Ok sorry bout this, just had to point it out.

But on a more relevant note. I need a powerbook, as I'm sure many of you do. Classes begin on Sept 2 and I need it by then. I've heard possible specs from very reliable sources, if you want to know any of them let me know. I'm pretty excited, but when are they gonna announce them!?! From teh same sources I have heard "95% chance for this week or next."

3. Kwyjibo macrumors 68040

Kwyjibo

someone posted this a few days ago.... One of the more prolferate members here, tazo, runs boycottbuymusic.com and he does an excellent job. You should PM him with some postivie comments. The overal sentiment for buymusic.com is pretty negative because its a copycat service with copycat ads.

4. Powerbook G5 macrumors 68040

Powerbook G5

I agree, Tazo runs a pretty good website for everyone who likes to take a good look at the lack of imagination and integrity that Buymusic.com really has.

5. mnkeybsness macrumors 68030

mnkeybsness

a little too much sarcasm from someone with no website :rolleyes:

6. tazo macrumors 68040

tazo

Ok.

I am glad some people like my website, and I appreciate constructive criticism [part of the reason why my site looks pretty good] :)

I dont know what that is supposed to mean. :confused:

Thanks for compliments, it makes running the site more worthwhile :)

-tazo

7. Powerbook G5 macrumors 68040

Powerbook G5

I didn't mean to confuse anyone, but it takes pretty little integrity to rip off other people's ideas like Buymusic.com has done to iTunes and then rip off their commercials and lie about their true amount of songs online and turn around and sell off your privacy...didn't think that would be taken as my saying anything about anyone here, if that's what happened. :confused:

8. tazo macrumors 68040

tazo

Oh I see, it sounded like you were making fun of my site [boycottbuymusic.com]