Having Problems moving songs to my Ipod.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by munches2008, Mar 26, 2013.

1. macrumors newbie

Mar 26, 2013
    I'm really getting angry with my ipod. I've been trying to download songs, and now all of sudden it won't let me. My Ipod is a Gen 4 with 16GB. It's only 2 and half weeks old, so there is hardly anything on it. My lapytop is a Windows 7th Compaq. Everything is up to date on both devices. I try transferring my songs from the desktop to Itunes to my ipod and it doesn't work anymore. I've tried looking the problem up and I have found no solutions. I just need to know why before I throw it across the room. It was working fine before and now all of sudden it doesn't work.:mad:
  2. macrumors newbie

Mar 26, 2013
    Need more info to help u. R u able to get your songs into iTunes?
  3. macrumors newbie

Apr 7, 2013
    Did you have a good internet connection when you tried to do what you said you have tried to do? Because mine never works unless I have an EXTREMELY STRONG internet connection, which is usually.
  4. macrumors regular

Apr 6, 2013
    North Carolina
    Not completely clear on 'how' you are trying to get your music onto the iPod, i.e. from your iTunes library or another location? I usually open iTunes and import the music into my library, then w/ the iPod wired to my computer, drag & drop the songs/albums onto the device's icon in the left panel of iTunes.

So further clarification may be useful; also, if not already done, please follow the steps below which often corrects misbehaving iOS apps/devices. Good luck! :)

5. macrumors 6502a

Dec 13, 2011
    Sacramento, CA
    Well, it's been days so he must have made good on his threat to throw it across the room.