Headphone/Earbud Question!

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by Afro1989, Mar 31, 2006.

1. Afro1989 macrumors 6502a

I need advice on a nice pair of headphones/earbuds. I would love to have pro earbuds such as the Etymotic Research ER-6 Isolator Earphones because they are small just like an iPod so I can throw them in my pocket or whatever.

If there are no decent earbuds then I might check out the common, large, over-the-head headphones because I'm sick of the cheapo Apple earbuds that come with the iPods. They are pretty bad.

So have any of you guys had any experience with the Etymotic Research ER-6 Isolator Earphones? I'm going on a trip and I need some nice sound isolating earbuds for the trip.

Thanks!

2. Kardashian macrumors 68020

Kardashian

Personally, I liked the Apple In-Ear Earphones, the ones they charge extra for.

I rang Apple, told them it was the 3rd pair of their headphones that had broken since my first iPod purchase, and it was greatly turning me off buying future products - I suggested that they try the In-Ear ones for me next :)

They were free, and very comfortable. You can also clearly tell the difference between normal iPod earphones (Eventhough they have improved from when I had my first 3 Gen)

Good luck! (I love music but really can't ever see myself sacrificing £35+ on earphones until I have my own AMEX next year lol)