HEEELP!!! BEEN ATTACKED!@!

Discussion in 'macOS' started by forthebrave, Oct 4, 2005.

1. forthebrave macrumors regular

I don't what in the world happened but all of a sudden I got a black frame popping up around any icon I one click on my desktop!!!! also I got 2 RESTARTS and SHUT DOWNS in under my apple menu!!!

Attached Files:

2. AlBDamned macrumors 68030

AlBDamned

Have you tried logging out of both (the shortcuts are different so you may be able to) and, can you just delete that bookmark or;

is this post B/S? ;)

3. tdhurst macrumors 68040

tdhurst

Uh....

I KNEW IT!!! They have been planning this for fifty years now...and no one knew but the dolphins..

THE BLACK FRAMES ARE ATTACKING!!!!

EVERYONE RUN!!!

BEFORE YOU KNOW IT....life will start to look like an HP commercial...but WITH BLACK FRAMES!

Flee, flee! Flee for your lives!

4. andcraig macrumors regular

I think the black box is related to the accesibility options under preferences.
    Whenever i get that its because i accidently hit the keyboard shortcut to put on text to speech.

Dunno about the two shutdown and restarts though...thats odd.

5. evil_santa macrumors 6502a

evil_santa

6. Heb1228 macrumors 68020

Heb1228

The shut down/restart options are different in that screenshot... one is "Shutdown" and the other is "Shutdown..." I guess the one without the periods allows you to shut down without clicking ok (just like if you hold down the option key). It sounds like accessibility options to me as well.

7. forthebrave thread starter macrumors regular

thanks!! i must of hit apple+ F5! Pressed it again and it fixed the problem! Now I know to watch out for those tricky apple command shortcuts when I type, and knowing is half the battle!! YO JOE!!

8. BakedBeans macrumors 68040

BakedBeans

OMG WTF!!!!

U MUST HVE FREKED!!!! LOLOOOLOLOL!OLO!L!O!L

9. evil_santa macrumors 6502a

evil_santa

I have found my cats are quite good at finding keyboard shortcuts as they fly across the keyboard. I have even had a cat go across the ibook hit the power button with one paw followed by the enter key on the other paw and the ibook shut down!

10. snkTab macrumors 6502a

snkTab

HI JACK!

I used to have a cat that would dump its paws in water, run over to me, sleeping in bed, and slap me.

11. Stampyhead macrumors 68020

Stampyhead

If a cat ever walked across my computer it would quickly become cat food! (the cat, not the computer). And I'm not kidding either...