1. blackfox macrumors 65816

blackfox

2. dotnina macrumors 6502a

The music is great.

I especially liked the thing about flying over the "shark infested waters of the Gulf of Mexico." The man really risked it all for us. ;)

3. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

We all know this, just something that so few are willing to admit. His daddy got him a cushy job to get him out of the war, which he didn't even bother going to (the job and the war). Yet he's more than willing to send good people to their deaths over lies, not give them the tools they need, not have a good planning strategy, and call himself a war President while standing on an aircraft carrier in a flight costume he didn't earn saying "Mission Accomplished". I'm watching this stuff on the "Daily Show" right now, and Stewart is tearing into Bush. It's great. I wish we had those original documents stating that Bush is a phony.

I think that's why they had to recreate the documents that CBS got in trouble for, the original information to prove it either way has mysteriously disappeared. Never suspect incompetence when a consiparicy will achieve the same result.

Edit: it's a good thing I read fast, cuz the first parts went by pretty quick.