Hello from the SHIBUYA APPLE STORE!

Discussion in 'Community' started by iAlan, Aug 5, 2005.

1. iAlan macrumors 65816

iAlan

Well, I finally made it. After a hard night drinking I managed to roll out of bed and get to Shibuya around 8.45 am. Well, it is now 12.15 and I am inside. I made the 1,500 quota and now have my 2nd Apple Store opening t-shirt along with one for the Ginza Store.

The store is quite small but looks good. There is an overwelmingly 'music' feel to the store with a lot of space taken up bu iPod and related items (more than computers, actually). I will get back with some photos and info later

Anyways, my second posting from an Apple Store opening...woo hoo...

PS. Nice to see you irmongoose - a face to a MacRumors name. You must have gotten to the store unbelievable early to be that close to the head of the line!

2. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

Good work iAlan. Hello back at you. ;) What are your plans for your two Apple Store opening T-Shirts? Make a purchase? Was there a drawing for prizes?

Will be looking forward to pictures of the opening. ;)

3. glowingstar macrumors member

Got some photos of the opening on my blog! I was there too. :) My girlfriend and I waited from almost midnight!

I bought THREE limited-edition (now sold OUT!) Hachiko iPod cases in case anyone is interested in buying one (or two). Make me an offer!

Photos here... http://www.xanga.com/glowingstar71

Note...my Xanga is not always work/school safe! For now, it is...questionable ;)