Hello! Where can I buy...

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by skimfisher, Feb 19, 2007.

1. skimfisher macrumors newbie

Hi all!

So... after lurking this forum for the past couple months... I took the plunge and bought my first Mac. I'm happy to have my new toy... but, I can't comment yet on if I like it (OS X) or not. For instance, it took me 30mins to install Firefox. But, it is definitely exciting to learn new things and I am looking forward to it!

I want to buy some accessories for my MBP. In particular protection, software, etc... From reading all back posts I have a pretty good idea of what I want to purchase. However, I don't really know where to buy everything.

Is there anywhere online that you all go to that has a lot of Mac accessories? It seems like various stores only have 1 or 2 things that I want to get. I would hate to buy things I'm looking for from various places across several orders.

Thanks again and I look forward to exchanging posts and messages with you all!

2. Jiddick ExRex macrumors 65816

Jiddick ExRex

What I learned is that different stores have different accessories. What kind are you looking for?

3. skimfisher thread starter macrumors newbie

Hello! Where can I buy...

I'm looking for:

Parallels for Mac
    Invisible Shield
    Tech Shell
    Signature Suit?
    RadTech ScreenSavrz
    Marware Protection Pack?
    Some mouse...

I'm really trying to see if there is an online store that has a great selection of accessories for a MBP.

Thanks.

4. apfhex macrumors 68030

apfhex

Apple.com/store? ;) For hardware I usually turn to Amazon.com. For software, some of those (I think Parallels is the only software on your list?) should be purchasable direct from the product's website I think.

Mice are one of the most commonly found things. Once you decide what you want you should be able to find it in a popular retail store. Still, sites like Amazon are pretty much always cheaper.