Hello! Where can I buy...

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by skimfisher, Feb 19, 2007.

1. skimfisher macrumors newbie

Feb 19, 2007
    Las Vegas, NV
    Hi all!

So... after lurking this forum for the past couple months... I took the plunge and bought my first Mac. I'm happy to have my new toy... but, I can't comment yet on if I like it (OS X) or not. For instance, it took me 30mins to install Firefox. But, it is definitely exciting to learn new things and I am looking forward to it!

I want to buy some accessories for my MBP. In particular protection, software, etc... From reading all back posts I have a pretty good idea of what I want to purchase. However, I don't really know where to buy everything.

Is there anywhere online that you all go to that has a lot of Mac accessories? It seems like various stores only have 1 or 2 things that I want to get. I would hate to buy things I'm looking for from various places across several orders.

Thanks again and I look forward to exchanging posts and messages with you all!
  2. Jiddick ExRex macrumors 65816

Jiddick ExRex

May 14, 2006
    Roskilde, DK
    What I learned is that different stores have different accessories. What kind are you looking for?
  3. skimfisher thread starter macrumors newbie

Feb 19, 2007
    Las Vegas, NV
    Hello! Where can I buy...

I'm looking for:

Parallels for Mac
    Invisible Shield
    Tech Shell
    Signature Suit?
    RadTech ScreenSavrz
    Marware Protection Pack?
    Some mouse...

I'm really trying to see if there is an online store that has a great selection of accessories for a MBP.

4. apfhex macrumors 68030

Aug 8, 2006
    Northern California
    Apple.com/store? ;) For hardware I usually turn to Amazon.com. For software, some of those (I think Parallels is the only software on your list?) should be purchasable direct from the product's website I think.

Mice are one of the most commonly found things. Once you decide what you want you should be able to find it in a popular retail store. Still, sites like Amazon are pretty much always cheaper.