Help! Can't manually manage music on ios 7??!

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by ritzter31545, Sep 22, 2013.

1. macrumors newbie

Today I tried manually putting a song into my ipod touch with the new ios 7 and the new itunes update. I wasn't allowed to transfer that specific song, or any other songs for that matter. I don't know exactly what I did, but I ended up backing and restarting my iPod until I ended up with only like 18 songs from previous back ups. Now I don't know how to get my 130 songs back, OR how to try to manually put anything into my iPod. PLEASE HELP!!:mad:

2. macrumors 68000

ideal.dreams

Are your 130 songs not on your computer somewhere?

3. thread starter macrumors newbie

Yeah, the problem is that when I drag my kusic from any folder onto my itunes, It doesn't transfer the music.

4. macrumors newbie

Trying to manage music on iPhone

I have the same challenge. I do have the music stored and back up elsewhere, but want to have different music / books / videos on my iPhone, MacBook Air and MBPro. Why is this such an impossible thing to achieve??

Thank you for any help.
    Jcbrava

----------

Does anyone have current information about how to manually select songs and books among multiple devices so that there is not an automatic sync?

When I choose Summary / Options / Manually manage music and videos / Apply...

I get a warning that my iPhone is synced with another iTunes library on a different computer, and do I want to erase my iPhone and sync with this (MacBook Air) library?

So much for manual management. Is it a glitch?

Many thanks,
    Jcbrava