Help! Can't uninstall Crystal Clear!

Discussion in 'macOS' started by G5Unit, Mar 7, 2007.

1. G5Unit macrumors 68020

G5Unit

I just downloaded crystal clear but I didn't like it. SO I deleted it from shapeshifter. Now everything is back to normal yet my windows go to about 35 percent opacity when they are inactive and the songs in my iTunes don't show up. Where is the problem?

2. The Stig macrumors 6502a

The Stig

3. ivnds macrumors 6502

ivnds

The problem is not Crystal Clear it's SetAlphaValue.

I think you need to log out your account, log in with another account, go to YOURUSER > Library > Input Managers > SetAlphaValue

And delete that file, then you can log in with your account and everything should be ok.

4. jcoc611 macrumors newbie

Help me!

I install Crystal Clear On Windows XP, I didn´t like it at all.

Now all my computer is messed up, exeuting the "Remove" file didn't work. So now how can I get this trash off my PC?

Please help me!!!!!
    Answer on these forum.

5. glassmen07 macrumors member

I had the same problem. I tried everything to uninstall it and random windows would still randomly show up clear. I never found a good solution to fixing. I bought a new hard drive a couple weeks later so I had reinstall my OS anyway so I mean.... If you have the time and nothing else works, might as well through the OS X disc in and reinstall it. and set aside a few hours for updates... sorry I couldn't be more help :(

6. jcoc611 macrumors newbie

An answer!!!

To remove CrystalXP, go to system directory (WINDOWS). Then to BricoPacks, then to Crystal Clear. There on Crystal Clear go to Tools, execute "Refresh".

Then it woud be over...