Help choosing a thin camrea

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by bluedevil14, Apr 23, 2006.

1. bluedevil14 macrumors regular

bluedevil14

My Nikon just died yesterday, so I'm in the market for a new digital camrea. I am constatly on the go, so I would really like a small camrea. I have no interest what so ever in any manual controls, I just need point and shoot. The only special thing I need is a fast shutter speed and good image stabilization so I can take nice, clear pictures of my little brothers hockey games. Anyone know of a camera that meets these requirements?
    Thanks for all your help!:D

2. MIDI_EVIL macrumors 65816

MIDI_EVIL

Maybe you'd be interested in the Fuji F10. My girlfriend is purchasing one tomorrow and has been researching for a while now.

It seems to be a brilliant 6.3 MegaPixel point shoot camera, with rave reviews and a decent price tag. (£150 GBP from Amazon.co.uk)

[​IMG]

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos...8-1/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl/203-5756245-3735921

Rich.

3. bluedevil14 thread starter macrumors regular

bluedevil14

thanks for the reply! I took a look at this camera and it looks really nice! Let me know what your girlfriend thinks about it!

4. Chip NoVaMac macrumors G3

Chip NoVaMac

There are many offerings. Most are equal to each other really. If you lead an active life (beaches, pools, snow, and the such) two great options are the Pentax Optio W10 and the Olympus 720SW.