iPhone Help guys, have a problem here..

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by agarwal.akira, Dec 26, 2012.

1. macrumors newbie

I have an iPhone 4, 32gb running iOS 5.1.1 jail broken and hactivated.. Now, the issue is that my notifications were all messed up, I tried activating my phone with SAM, and it was successful, it says wildcard activated, but now, my whatsapp receives messages when in background but doesn't notify at all, my iMessage is working, but when I send it goes on blue as iMessage, but when I recieve, it says text message instead of iMessage.. Confused...

2. macrumors 601

TriJetHero

try again with SAM

make sure you you clear push

3. thread starter macrumors newbie

Did that, everything is working fine except for whatsapp and iMessage reception, I get proper notifications from ebuddy and Facebook messenger..

4. macrumors 601

TriJetHero

try login-out of imessage and login again

you can download ipusher for free in app store to check if push works ok

5. thread starter macrumors newbie

Tried, same result, ipusher says "yay! Notifications work fine" or something similar to that.. Tried reinstalling whatsapp, rebooting phone, Dns set to 8.8.8.8, 8.8.4.4

6. macrumors G4

dhlizard

If your phone is from a common carrier, have you tried eBay to buy an inactive sim from original carrier to use to activate.

Sim activation is always best.

7. thread starter macrumors newbie

No, I haven't, was unaware of it, but I live in India, and the phone belOngs to orange in France.. Can I still get the sim?

8. macrumors 604

labman

use ebay and order one it doesn't have to be active just a uk orange sim should cost more then a few bucks.

9. thread starter macrumors newbie

Is Uk orange and orange France One and the same? No results for orange France sim