Ok. A couple months ago, I stumbled across this site. At the time, I was planning on purchasing the dual 2.0 powermac with the 23" HD display (all was said and done...was just waiting for a couple more paychecks). But then, after reading the forums, I thought, maybe I should wait for updates. Apple's sure to drop them soon. Many, many posts later, I sit impatiently by my computer, waiting for product updates. Trying to figure out pricing schemes...dual 2.0, 2.2. 2.4, 2.6, 3.0, G6, which one would I get? Extra Hard drive?...23" HD? or should I just get the 20" and extra RAM? Will the new 20" be HD, I dunno I dunno....yes...no....yes...Maybe a powerbook to go with it...or an iBook...but if they update the powerbooks then I'll feel stupid because the g5 powerbook might be out in a year and then a year after that it'll be even faster and then...... I'm going nuts. I think I need some time away from macrumors, as much as I like it.