Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rdweaver

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 28, 2005
Scotland
I love my Mac and all its applications, but I need MS Money. I switched about a year ago and the only PC app I missed was Money. I currently run it using Virtual PC, but its slow and seems like a lot of resourses for one app. Does anyone know if money will ever be available for the Mac and if not can anyone recommend an alternative? (except Quicken which I don't like). I really want to bin virtual pc, any help/advice would be appreciated.

maddav

macrumors 6502
Jul 3, 2004
Manchester, UK
On the apple store under software > productivity, there's some bookkeeping/accounting applications, I haven't used any myself, but the DO$H applications look good.

barneygumble

macrumors 6502a
Apr 18, 2005
rdweaver said:
I love my Mac and all its applications, but I need MS Money. I switched about a year ago and the only PC app I missed was Money. I currently run it using Virtual PC, but its slow and seems like a lot of resourses for one app. Does anyone know if money will ever be available for the Mac and if not can anyone recommend an alternative? (except Quicken which I don't like). I really want to bin virtual pc, any help/advice would be appreciated.

Perhaps you should change the title of the thread, i don't think anyone will give you money and if i remember correctly MS Money is still readily available and should run fine under VPC

rdweaver

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 28, 2005
Scotland
barneygumble said:
Perhaps you should change the title of the thread, i don't think anyone will give you money and if i remember correctly MS Money is still readily available and should run fine under VPC

Perhaps you should actually read my post before replying:rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.