Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tchorta

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 28, 2005
Wyoming
Hey all, I have installed Candybar on an iBook of mine. I played with it for aweek or so and never found anything I thought was worth keeping. Anyhoo... I went to restore to original icons... yeah they are all gone. I can not for the life of me find an iContainer of 10.3 icons anywhere. I was wondering if someone could help me out and get my system back to the way it should be. Thanks in advance!

Ben

killmoms

macrumors 68040
Jun 23, 2003
Durham, NC
When you first launched Candybar, it made a backup of the default icons. You should just be able to open it and hit the "Restore Icons" button and everything will go back to normal.

tchorta

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 28, 2005
Wyoming
I have treid that but when it is finished "restoring" all of the icons are still the same.

DarkNetworks

macrumors 68000
Apr 12, 2005
tchorta said:
I have treid that but when it is finished "restoring" all of the icons are still the same.

Well, i dunno i had this problem as well and i've done mostly from restoring and trying to update the files in the bundles and stuff but ntg worked out for me.the best bet would be to reinstall OS X but that would mean doing everything again from reimporting bookmarks and reinstalling programs and stuff or if ur HD is big enuff i think u can do a simple restore.anyway, if u want a more simple way, i thought that u can still use candybar but u download this icons and put them back where they belong one by one...

http://www.osx-e.com/downloads/icons/panther_icons.html

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.