Help in recognising tool which designed this presentation/video?

Discussion in 'Design and Graphics' started by kokolo, May 17, 2012.

1. macrumors newbie

May 17, 2012
    Hi, any help is appreciated.
    Although I am PC user most of the time, I hope MAC :apple: design gurus can be more helpful than PC gurus :)

So,what software was used to create this presentation/video? Any recommendations? :confused:

Can Microsoft Office Powerpoint make that I wonder.:confused:

2. macrumors 6502a

Sep 3, 2009
    This was more than likely After Effects.

Thinking creatively, if you were REALLY dedicated and good at PowerPoint, you could potentially make something similar with a ton of animations and slide transitions, but I seriously doubt that it was made like that. It would require a lot of outside graphic creation in Photoshop as well.

It could have also potentially been done in Apple Motion or a number of less standard motion graphics programs.

Not to mention PowerPoint would have crashed 50 times trying to make something that complex.
  3. macrumors 68000

Sep 19, 2003
    Minnesota USA
    After Effects or Motion and a lot of Photoshop to prepare the images. No way this could be done in PowerPoint, it's not that sophisticated (I'm a professional motion graphics/presentation designer, btw). Even if you could get close in Powerpoint, it would take ten times the amount of time and this would already take a lot of time in a real motion graphics program.