Help! Looking for the name of a REALLY old game...

Discussion in 'Games' started by MatrixArchitect, Jan 25, 2005.

1. MatrixArchitect macrumors newbie

Mar 22, 2004
    Rhode Island
    Hey guys, newb here. Need to know if there are any gamers who remember a REALLY old game. I'm 26 years old and when I was in the 6th grade we had a mac in the classroom (which I don't remember beside the fact it was a Mac) and on this mac there was a rather strange game that I have been obsessed with finding. Basically it was a puzzle game of sorts where you were this little white dude and the object of the game was to push a green ball onto a green brick. You had to navigate carefully and avoid getting the ball stuck. The levels consisted of mazes and at times there were enemies (don't remember what they looked like) that you could temporarily freeze if you threw what looked to be like a rose at them. You could also destroy an enemy if you dropped the ball on it. I nostalgically rememer that game. We used to call it Floppy, but I'm pretty sure (after googling it) that its not the name of the game. Any ideas? I know I'm really dating myself with this, however any info at all would be awesome. Thanks for the forum and hopefully I can find out what the damn game is called!
  2. Uuugggg macrumors newbie

Sep 9, 2004