Hi there, I'm having a few problems with my sisters white MacBook. There has just been a scare with a cup of water getting spilt on the laptop. We thought it was broken, but it's switching on fine, and works just as good as it did. The only problem now is the battery meter seems to be broken- there is now just a cross running through the meter. It doesnt display the remaining battery left. I think the battery has been shorted out because the screen will go on and off. The laptop runs fine through mains only (If I remove the battery) My mum knocked the cup of water over while cleaning my sisters room! I've dried everything thoroughly with a hairdryer. Anyone one else had any similar experiences?