Help me decide?? I need you opinion (wait for MWSF?)

Discussion in 'Macintosh Computers' started by doucy2, Dec 25, 2005.

?

What should i do??

  1. Buy one now

    4 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. Wait a week

    10 vote(s)
    71.4%
  3. Other mac

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. doucy2 macrumors 65816

    doucy2

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2005
    #1
    ok so im am sell my two powermac g4's (sawtooth and gigabite ethernet)

    and i want to get a mac mini just for music and such to accompany my powerbook g4 (that is comming)
    questio is should i buy a 1.42ghz 512mb 80gb no AE or BT for $425
    or should i wait until next tuesday and get a new one after MWSF

    what other options do i have
    what do you sugest?
    any help is appreciated
     
  2. ITASOR macrumors 601

    ITASOR

    Joined:
    Mar 20, 2005
    Location:
    Oneida, NY
    #2
    Wait. If there's something new, you can buy it. If not, you can buy the same thing you were going to buy now anyway. :)
     
  3. amacgenius macrumors 68000

    amacgenius

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2005
    Location:
    Buffalo, NY
  4. doucy2 thread starter macrumors 65816

    doucy2

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2005
    #4
    poll is up vote now
    thanks for your opinions so far
    some good points
     

Share This Page