Help me fill in the blanks

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by MR Lurker, Aug 16, 2002.

1. MR Lurker macrumors newbie

May 8, 2002
    Adelaide, Australia
    Dear Steve Jobs and Apple,

I have been a Mac enthusiast and Apple supporter for the last ______[A] years. I have always believed that Apple’s success has relied on serving a niche market of loyal customers prepared to pay a premium price for a premium product. Having said that, I can’t help but feel that Apple has taken its eye off the ball of late.

Take for example your new SpeedHole [tm] Power Mac. While in many respects it may represent a significant step forward from the last revision, I cannot help but feel it should have included, at the very least, a ______, and a ______[C], not to mention a ______[D]. Perhaps wishful thinking on my part, but maybe you could even have included a ______[E] as well?

As to the remainder of your product line, I feel that the iMac could really use a ______[F], the eMac may benefit from a ______[G], the iBook would truly rock with a ______[H] and for mercy’s sake, is it too much to ask for a ______ in the PowerBook?

Now I’ve never liked ultimatums, Steve, but if Apple doesn’t do something drastic to improve the situation within the next ______[J] months, I’ll have no choice but to up stumps and buy a Dell.

I remain faithfully yours,

A wavering Apple fan

Your answers:
    [A] ____________
    [C] ____________
    [D] ____________
    [E] ____________
    [F] ____________
    [G] ____________
    [H] ____________
    [J] ____________
  2. mac15 macrumors 68040

Dec 29, 2001
  3. MR Lurker thread starter macrumors newbie

May 8, 2002
    Adelaide, Australia
    Nah, just a bit of fun for a Friday night.

Call it silly market research...