Help me get rid of the annoying flash player error pop up!

Discussion in 'Mac Applications and Mac App Store' started by cowm007, Feb 3, 2009.

1. macrumors regular

It's driving me insane, but I can't find how to switch off Adobe Flash Player's error log/console. You can see a screenshot below. It happens consistently on a website like www.tcelectronic.com when you click on a link before their animation is loaded. Which is basically every click. As if I needed another reason to hate Flash. Does anyone know how to disable the console?

Attached Files:

2. macrumors 6502

I don't see the error pop up. But then again, my Pithelmet rules in Safari nuked all the .swf content at that site.

3. macrumors 68000

brop52

4. macrumors 6502a

nope7308

Just to corroborate your report, I'm having the exact same problem. Oddly enough, I only get these errors when I view flash in Firefox. When I use Safari I have absolutely no issues.

5. macrumors newbie

The error messages only display if you are running the debugging Flash player. If you installed Flash or Flex Builder then you will have it on your machine. Go to Adobe.com and download the uninstaller then reinstall the regular version of the player.