Help me on this (tasteless) bin laden joke

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by jefhatfield, Oct 4, 2005.

1. jefhatfield Retired

Jul 9, 2000
    joke goes like this:

bin laden cuts a deal with the usa where he will stop bombing us if he gets three young american women (a blond, a brunette, and a redhead)'s really that bin laden is jealous of the usa and wants pretty american women, that's all

so the us govt cuts him the deal and gives him a blond (tonya harding), a brunette (lorena bobbit) and a redhead (this i can't remember)

the next morning bin laden is mad and said he thought we would cut him a deal because he now has broken kneecaps (due to blond haired harding), no male organ (due to brunette bobbit) and (something bad happening to him due to the famous redheaded woman)

my question to you macrumors members is, who was the redhead and what did she do to bin laden?....i just can't seem to remember the third part of that joke
  2. miloblithe macrumors 68020

Nov 14, 2003
    Washington, DC
  3. jefhatfield thread starter Retired

Jul 9, 2000
    ...but what would she have done to bin laden overnight? him to stop taking drugs by just saying "no" ??
  4. Doctor Q Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

Sep 19, 2002
    Los Angeles
    You mean there's a joke that isn't already out on the Internet where you can find it!?

Here are three redheads who were a bit on the violent side:

Lizzie Borden

Lynette 'Squeaky' Fromme

Marie Antoinette