Help me Out Please!

Discussion in 'iPod' started by 914-ny, Jan 22, 2006.

1. 914-ny macrumors newbie

SW: Itunes 6

30GB Ipod Video

ok i always listened to music on my ipod... but for sum reason now when i turn my ipod on my music or videos arent there...

but itunes is telling me space is being used :mad:

umm.. so can sumone tell me please whats goig on withmy ipod.. and what can i do to get ti working again:D

Thanks Alot

2. actiondirector macrumors newbie

Similar problem

I was just browsing and came across your post. If I wasn't browsing, I would have missed it. Your problem is important and I hope someone can help us out, but I think you need to change the title of your post. I have a silmilar problem, but for me only some don't show up on my iPod. I need help too.

3. iSaint macrumors 603

iSaint

Click on this link and follow the directions for resetting your iPod. There's a list of the five Rs that will guide you to a solution.

4. goldenzap macrumors newbie

i think you need to set your ipod to sync videos.
    in itunes, you can set your ipod to sync videos.

5. chaos86 macrumors 65816

chaos86

backup your music first!

if youre going to reset your ipod, make sure the music and video in itunes is stored on your computer, not on your ipod. do this by selecting a song, right clicking, and 'get info'. theres should be a path to the file, just make sure its not on the ipod before you reset it, because you will be erasing ALL the contents of the ipod.

i've knew someone who accidently deleted their whole library, with thousands of dollars worth of itunes music store music that can't be redownloaded.

6. 914-ny thread starter macrumors newbie

well im not resseting i dont use itunes store...

i jus got all the music on my computer and videos

7. 914-ny thread starter macrumors newbie

i restored the ipod.. its working again.. and i put all my music back on it.. overnight while sleep...

thanks alot everyone for the help.. i really apreciated it.

8. Bern macrumors 68000

Bern

There goes another potential convert. Yes, Mac citizens our work here is almost done (insert Dr Evil laughter).