HELP! Need to recover deleted photos from Memory Stick!

Discussion in 'macOS' started by Madmic23, Oct 22, 2006.

1. Madmic23 macrumors 6502a

Ok, so my girlfriend just got back from vacation with a camera full of pictures. I took the Sony Memory Stick out of the camera and put it in my nexTECH multi card reader. Big mistake. iPhoto downloaded 30 of the 81 photos and then crashed. It recovered those 30 photos, but I had it set to download and delete files. When I preview pictures on the camera, it only shows two pictures!
    Is there any free utility for OS X that will salvage the pics on the Memory Stick? Or even a Windows utility for my PC? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!

2. CanadaRAM macrumors G5

CanadaRAM

3. xUKHCx Administrator emeritus

xUKHCx

Try freeware program this worked really well on my girlfriends memory card after her ixus deleted all of them Exif Untrasher

4. Madmic23 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Perfect!

Thank you so much! That program worked great! A few of the pictures were corrupted, but that's ok. It recovered about 98% of them, which is great! It even found some really old pictures on there.

Thank again for the help, I really appreciate it!

5. 2ms macrumors 6502

Hah that was a close one. It's be shame man lose woman because of goof with computer

6. knome macrumors 6502

knome

dammit i wish i knew about this program 4 years ago when i lost all my photos from universal studios and disneyland.