Help Needed With Name Of Old Mac Game!!!

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by ant1979, Apr 15, 2007.

1. macrumors newbie

Apr 15, 2007
    I really need help to find out the name of an old game I used to play on my dad's Apple Mac!!! It's driving me nuts!!!

It was a RPG, mystery type game. The setting of the game and the story was a bit like like Blade the future and lots of japanese references. Graphics were dark and the character you played was a man. I remember very early on you would find a gun under your pillow. Remembered the game involving finding pass cards, video phones etc.

Will try and remember more about it...but if this sounds familiar to anyone, then i would greatly appreciate your help!
  2. macrumors 6502a

Apr 6, 2006
    Nassau, Bahamas
    This may not help at all, but could it be Beneath a Steel Sky? It's been a while since I've played it, but it was very Blade Runner-esque :)
  3. thread starter macrumors newbie

Apr 15, 2007
    Should have mentioned the whole game was like you were looking through the characters eyes. Is not 'Beneath a Steel Sky'...but thank you for replying!!!
  4. macrumors 65816

Aug 11, 2006
    The game you describe sounds oddly familiar to Rise of The Dragon, you should check that out.
  5. thread starter macrumors newbie

Apr 15, 2007
    Thank You!!!!!!!!

Oh my god!!! It is Rise of the Dragon! Thank you!!! Was an old game that i never completed and always annoyed me that I didn't! Nice one mate!!!
  6. macrumors 6502a

Chef Medeski

Jun 14, 2005
    New York, NY
    Well is it that good?

For NES?

I love good NES game.
  7. macrumors newbie

Mar 3, 2009
    ShadowRun by any chance?