Help on Wireless

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by mbutler, Mar 21, 2007.

1. mbutler macrumors newbie

I have my macbook OS X connected by wireless via my BT Router connected to my PC I have no problems running my laptop but cannot get to print documents. I have a Epson RX560 Printer which has wireless capabilities installed on my laptop and PC but so far I cannot fathom out how to print from my laptop using wireless which I would like to do. I am a bit scared of my macbook as I am not too familiar with mac, having a PC for many years I am not afraid to try anything out knowing I can use System Restore to get back to where I started. So how do I go about it, any help would be appreciated:)

2. deadpixels macrumors 6502a

deadpixels

what do you mean by that? does your macbook sees the printer? is your printer wired to the router or the pc? or is it all wireless? in my case i have a printer wired to a desktop pc wich is plugged in a wireless router. my ibook is connected wireless, first time you wanna print, you open 'printer setup utility' then choose to add a printer, and browse the network til you see the desktop pc and/or printer attached to it and it should work.