Help Picking Colors for a Vaja Case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Slevin, Jul 22, 2007.

1. macrumors regular

I just ordered a Vaja classic urbano pouch (the horizonal holster) I currently have on order it in black as the main color and honey peach as the secondary color. I was wondering if anyone else had a suggestion on the colors. I would like to keep black as the main color but is honey peach a good secondary color?

What else would you sugest. The one with the most votes wins. SO post your choices. Thanks

2. macrumors 6502

Go black. It goes with everything.

3. macrumors 6502a

Wirelessly posted (Apple Communication Device: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/1A543a Safari/419.3)

You will get green because that is my favorite color. Soon to be our favorite color.

4. macrumors 6502a

rdrr

Why not the retro pouch with black (main)/monk robe (stripe)...

5. Guest

I like the main color black and a highlight color of red blue or green

6. macrumors 68030

CD3660

Black, black, black.

7. macrumors regular

I was going to buy a vertical Urbano but they've removed that model from their web site :(

Monk robe would be a good 2nd color for your case. I was going to order monk robe/friar brown myself.

8. macrumors member

I've had my black iVolution since Monday, and it is just pimper than pimp. An incredibly cool-looking case that provides a grip that makes the phone so much easier to work with--it just melts into your hand.Go for it--but it's gotta be black.