And it's being shipped as we speak. Now I find out that the new iMacs will be rolling out in September. Would it be smart to try and return this model and wait for the new one? Is that possible? The return policy states that if the item is "reconfigured for your configurations" that they won't take it back and I had 1 gig of ram thrown in. One idea I heard was to simply refuse the package when it arrives - but will my credit card be credited back the difference? Another idea was to contact Apple directly and see if they'd be willing to keep this customer happy. Or should I just clamp down and enjoy dern thing? But sheesh - it was a lot of money and if I can get some extra bells and whitles - well why not?