Help with album art

Discussion in 'macOS' started by herbcheck, Jul 7, 2006.

1. herbcheck macrumors member

I just read the other threads and look for a software app but need help. I used to have music match on my PC now that i have a MBP i never use my pc and sold it. I want to put album art with my songs that can auto. search it and put it on. I used the widget but it takes forever. I bought mp3freaker but it isnt that great. Any suggestions?

2. GimmeSlack12 macrumors 603

GimmeSlack12

is a good program for this.

It isn't totally automatic, but it will find the album art of the song playing and you can have the program install the album art for the whole album.

3. Killyp macrumors 68040

Killyp

4. DarkNetworks macrumors 68000

DarkNetworks

5. herbcheck thread starter macrumors member

GimmeSlack12 what is the name of the program>?

6. killmoms macrumors 68040

killmoms

I like Art Collector from Specere, the same guys who make Menuet (which I bought, so I get Art Collector with it). Well... the old Menuet that exploited a bug in the iTMS to get high res art straight from the store was better, but since Apple closed that hole, we have to make do with Amazon and Google image searches. Still, it's a nice app that brings things together in one place and makes it easy to do a lot of albums at once. Check it out at http://specere.net

7. GimmeSlack12 macrumors 603

GimmeSlack12

Wow, I can't believe I actually didn't write the name of the program.

Clutter.

Is the program I wrote. I think there was an HTML failure for including a link, and caused nothing to show up.