Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

eelfish1

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 13, 2004
I am sooo frustrated. After a crash on system 9 where we could not, no matter what kodak suggested, get the camera to load anymore... (have a dx camera with dock) we finally upgraded to osx. Love it. Can't believe we waited so long. Even with all the headaches and upgrading of software.

But now, althought he picture downloading with iphoto is so easy, the little digital movie feature appears to be lost. The images are stored on the camera, but will not download. I am not sure if I should download to iphoto or imovie, but neither one works. The iphoto says nothing left on camera. The imovie says there are no images to download. But they are still there on the camera.

I have looked all night on apple and on kodak and can't find a solution. Anyone else have a clue what I should do to get my digital camera small movie into imovie? I can't seem to import it no way no how.

Thanks so much,
Dotti

Horrortaxi

macrumors 68020
Jul 6, 2003
Los Angeles
Does your camera happen to mount as a drive in Finder? I have a Sony and it will mount in Finder and that's how I get my movies off of it. Drag and drop.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.