Help with iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Omacron, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Omacron, Nov 29, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2012

macrumors newbie

Nov 29, 2012
    So I just got off the phone with apple tech support and the guy told me that my phone has a software problem and that the only way to fix it is to have tech support to fix it.. It's either 99 or 250 dollars for them to do that and my mom doesn't want to pay that much for a phone right now. He said if I was to get another phone the same thing would happen. If anyone has any advice or know what I can do please comment.

Not sure what's wrong but I really need my phone

EDIT: its an 32GB black iPhone 3GS and a couple days ago i was on the phone and it glitched and turned purple and shut off completely. took at least a hour to fully reboot. now it is just at the screen where it says connect phone to itunes, idk what happened but i do think my phone crashed.
  2. macrumors regular

Sep 27, 2012
    whats wrong with ur iPhone?
  3. macrumors 68000

Mar 6, 2009
    Atlanta, GA USA
    You posted no details about the problem, not even which model of iPhone you're talking about. No way anyone can help you without more info.

Take your iPhone into an Apple store and get them to figure out what's wrong and then ask them to explain the details to you.