Help with Lego Harry Potter walkthrough...

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by Learylvr., Feb 25, 2012.

1. macrumors regular

Learylvr.

I searched for a games section and couldn't find one, I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section. I'm in desperate need of a walkthrough for iPhone or iPad for Lego Harry Potter years 1-4. I was using a walkthrough but when I got to year 2 it says coming soon...that was months ago. There are plenty walkthroughs for other systems but not walkthroughs for iPad or iPhone . Please anyone know of where I can find one? I've searched all over google and every time I find a link, it's either not for iPhone or iPad or it's not a walkthrough. I'm on year 2 and playing with my granddaughter, about to give up on finding a walkthrough. Ther has got to be one somewhere....

Thanks for reading:)

2. macrumors regular

3. thread starter macrumors regular

Learylvr.

Wow, thanks very helpful. Why bother to post that? To get your post count up perhaps ? Good for you

4. Moderator

balamw

Staff Member

Have you tried any of them for other platforms? My kids have played through the game on both the Wii and DS and often the other platform walkthroughs give us enough of a clue to figure it out if we are really stuck.

B

5. thread starter macrumors regular

Learylvr.

Thanks so much for the nice response. ;) Yes I've tried all the other platforms but the levels are different. The closest to iPhone , I've found is the DS, so that is really helping. Thanks again

6. macrumors 6502

ELMI0001

You'll get that from some. Not everyone here is like that.