Help with "sleep" mode......

Discussion in 'Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther) Discussion' started by Joeytpg, Mar 9, 2005.

1. Joeytpg macrumors 6502

Joeytpg

guys, i have this little problem...........i have an airport Express and wireless internet connection............so, the problem is that when i close the lit and the computer goes to sleep, the wireless connection gets lost.......so i loose my internet con. If i wanna keep downloading something of the internet all night i have to leave the computer open because if a close it the internet connection will shut down.

i have a powerbook 15 albook.......my girl has a p.b. 12" albook and hers doesn't have that problem. I've looked everywere to change this but i just can't seem to find how..........

help.

Thanks

2. e-coli macrumors 68000

e-coli

I have a problem since the 10.3.8 update that neither my AlumiBook nor my G5 will got to sleep. It's terribly annoying.

Anyone else have this issue?

3. tykles macrumors member

Actually yes. That's happening with my G4 867. I thought I was taking crazy pills or something. I didn't know whether or not it was the update cuz I never used to sleep my tower, then one day I had it shut down and I realized it's like having a Cessna in your bedroom.