Help With Slideshow

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by *Y*, Jun 6, 2005.

1. *Y* macrumors regular

I really need to make a professional slideshow in about 2 months and I have no clue how to make a "professional" slideshow.

Anyone please help!?!?!?!?!!?!

Maybe a plugin for some program, ANYTHING! please?

Thanx!

2. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

What exactly do you mean by a professional slideshow? A slideshow that must be shown at a business conference? If so, you shouldn't need any plug ins I can think of. Keynote or PowerPoint will suffice, just keep the animations to a minimum.

3. njmac macrumors 68000

njmac

Or could it be a slideshow for a wedding or anniversary? let us know.

4. *Y* thread starter macrumors regular

I need to do a photo slide show for a wedding. I was thinking like a 3-D effect like walking through a room or something very creative.

Thanx!

5. aricher macrumors 68020

aricher

3D effect? Huh? Are you working from still photos, video, a mix of both? If you have no clue how to do it I'd think about starting with iMovie/iDVD. There are a ton of 3rd party transition effects for iMovie that have 3D-ish looks. iDVD has a couple of nice wedding themes built into it as well.

Maybe also look at this program - nice "Ken Burns-ish" effects - like iPhoto on steroids. In fact it's so tightly integrated that it feels like an Apple product.
    Boinx FotoMagico

6. *Y* thread starter macrumors regular

Maybe somthing like walking through a room and finding photos on walls and desks and stuff?

Please anyone?!

Thanx!