Help with Zelda

Discussion in 'Games' started by kretzy, Jan 24, 2007.

1. kretzy macrumors 604

kretzy

I've been playing Zelda TP and I'm stuck. I can't get to the boss in the water/Zora temple. I've got the Big Key and all the other stuff, I just can't get the water level to rise in the central room with the pivoting staircase, which would allow me to get to the boss's door.

Can anyone provide some assistance? :eek:

2. SamIchi macrumors 68030

SamIchi

I don't really remember but, did try turning the staircase? So the water doesn't flow down the stairs but down into the middle to make the water level rise. I'm not really sure if that's the answer I know there was one switch (in the central room) that you needed the hookshot to activate.

3. jdechko macrumors 68040

Edit: Nevermind. I was thinking something else.

What SamIchi said is what will work. But you have to do it twice so the water flows in and raises the level 2 times.

4. russed macrumors 68000

russed

5. classof2011 macrumors regular

Hmm...thinking....is there water flowing from every possible way?

6. e²Studios macrumors 68020

e²Studios

Max, here is a walk through of the whole game

http://www.zelda-twilight-princess.com/help/Walk-through.html

7. kretzy thread starter macrumors 604

kretzy

Thanks for you help guys. I finally figured out that there was only water flowing from one side so I had to go and release the water from the other side as well. :eek:

Thanks again those walkthroughs are very handy! :)

8. e²Studios macrumors 68020

e²Studios

I don't know if they have the same offer in your region but when i renewed my Nintendo Power subscription i was given the Official Guide for Zelda:TP, and the Zelda:TP Soundtrack on CD.

The book is very well laid out, may want to check in to that :)

Ed

9. JackAxe macrumors 68000

JackAxe

When I bought my copy of TP, my friend's store was offering a special discount on what I thought was Nintendo's official guide. It states this right on the front. Anyway it's from Prima, which I didn't realize until I saw Nintendo's real guide a few days later, which is vastly better on all fronts when compared to Prima's garbled addition. Prima's books isn't laid out well at all and can be very confusing when looking for quick tips. :(

<]=)