Help: Your MR experiences

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Whistleway, Jul 2, 2006.

1. Whistleway macrumors 6502

Hello,
    I am a grad student and one of my assignments for a class is to pick an online community and do an informal interview.

I thought i should do on macrumors, since it's a great and helpful community. (also that i love macs).

It will be a short (30 minute) informal interview over online (recorded voice chat). I will just ask about your experiences on online communities and would NOT require any personal information. And you will remain anonymous and your responses confidential.

I would like ask if anyone would be willing to help me out sometime this weekend for a quick chat about Macrumors? I am thinking of doing it over ichat or skype.

Please let me know if you are willing, I will PM you. Your help is much appreciated.

2. CanadaRAM macrumors G5

CanadaRAM

You realize that your population will already be self selected, for 1) MR subscription and 2) availability of a chat client compatible with yours?

3. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

Hehehehe.... Nice. I would be willing, although getting it yet this weekend might be tough. But PM me and I'd be willing to try to arrange for another time....

4. Whistleway thread starter macrumors 6502

CanadaRAM, Great point. But, I failed to mention that it is a qualitative research, rather quantitative, where your points would be perfectly valid. Thanks.

5. annk Administrator

annk

Staff Member

I'll be up and online with Skype for about 30 more minutes. PM me and I'll give you my username.

6. Patmian212 macrumors 68020

Patmian212

I am very interested, I use ichat, PM me if you want to interview me

7. Whistleway thread starter macrumors 6502

8. katie ta achoo macrumors G3

Yeah, PM me. Either iChat or skype. but I'm cleaning right now... it'll have to be in a while. :p

9. Whistleway thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks a lot to annk for taking time in helping me with the survey. she's great !!

Thanks again to you all for this wonderful community.