helphelphelp

Discussion in 'Mac Help/Tips' started by cleo, May 8, 2002.

1. cleo macrumors 65816

cleo

I'm not sure which forum to post this in, but I'm going to take my readiness to pull my hair out as as sign that I need Mac help. :)

It's actually really dumb. I've decided that IE is going to get a permanent place in my dock, as Omni still can't handle all the javascript and such. Anyway, I'm seen this one particular set of IE replacement dock icons (exactly like the original, just in all of the browser flavors) a million times somewhere, but now that I need it I can't find it for the life of me.

Does anyone know where I can find them? Or have the set yourself? (I'm looking for the "e" in Snow).

Thx!

2. mc68k macrumors 68000

mc68k

Re: helphelphelp

Have you tried xicons.com? That's where I get all my icons for X. I don't really know of any other place that makes them. If you do, could you please let me know?

3. blackpeter macrumors 6502a

Ditto. xicons.com is where I got my IE replacement icon.

4. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

5. cleo thread starter macrumors 65816

cleo

OK, I finally found what I was looking for at icons.cx (or something like that)... but turns out they really weren't that well-done, so I just went in and colorized the default icon myself.

But thanks for pointing out xicons - somehow I managed to overlook that site, and it's remarkable. I think I have about a 7:1 icons:actual files ratio going on now. :)