Heres a coupon for a Dell monitor

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by joshua_msu, Dec 10, 2004.

1. joshua_msu macrumors regular

joshua_msu

I know several people have expressed interest in the new 20 inch Dell Widescreen. I have a one time use coupon for whoever wants it. You can use it on any Dell branded monitor. The 20 in monitor comes out to be 599 with free shipping, which you cant beat. I already have the monitor which I love, so I am giving the coupon away.

0JZ5080$$JN42T

Ps. You can apply this couon after you applied the first to get the monitor for 554. A BIG steal.

F0?B55R$96JMFP

2. Calvinatir macrumors 6502

Calvinatir

Thanks bud! I just ordered the Dell 20" widescreen with your codes! WOohoo! Shipped to Calabasas, CA for $599.97!

3. Wano macrumors 6502

Wow! $599, my girlfriend wants a monitor to hook up to her powerbook. Maybe this will be it. Thanks for the info!

4. Calvinatir macrumors 6502

Calvinatir

The second coupon, the $45 off coupon is only good until midnight tonight. The first one was only good for one time. it's REALLY hard to find those around. People are snatching them up like mad. It took me a couple hours to find a valid one (THIS ONE!). Good luck with them on slickdeals.net.

5. Calvinatir macrumors 6502

Calvinatir

Arg, ordered it tonight Dec 10. Expected ship date, ON or before Dec 16 with a 3-5 day ship time. I hope to have it by Christmas!! :)

6. FelixDerKater macrumors 68000

FelixDerKater

If nothing else, Dell does sell nice monitors.