1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

hesitant to bring out the touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by dukebound85, Sep 20, 2007.

1. macrumors P6

dukebound85

anybody else think that the touch is too cool to take out of their pocket for fear people will want to see it?

i know i do lol. just wish i could change volume without having to pull it out

2. macrumors 68000

Arisian

i know the feeling, i really do

3. macrumors regular

Hell...you have taken it a step farther than me. I won't even put it in my pocket. I'm waiting for a case.

4. macrumors G3

clevin

its human natural, I know I was afraid people touch my new stuff when I got them.... all the time, when i got my MB, when I got my mac mini, when I got my T|X, when I got my Touch (just returned to BB), when I got my HoMM V disks, etc, etc

once you put a protector on,. and after a month, it will go away.

my suggestion, leave the front sticker on, buy a cheap screen protector for the back, thats it.

5. macrumors 68040

Roessnakhan

I guess it would be safer to buy something like the iPod nano or classic since almost everyone and their mother has a regular iPod now - touch gives it added steal-ability.

6. macrumors G3

clevin

apple has greater than 60% profit on nano, last time they had that big a margin on a new product, they dropped the price by 33% in 2 months....

7. macrumors 6502

You guys are jerks. I can't find one anywhere!

8. macrumors 604

gkarris

At least the one you'll end up with won't have a bad screen...

9. macrumors 68040

Roessnakhan

What does that have to do with theft?

10. macrumors G3

clevin

aww, this discussion has something to do with theft?

11. macrumors P6

dukebound85

i was going to do that but heck figured id just use it. i mean the glass is like scratch proof and the back well is just the back lol

i do make sure it is the only thing in that pocket though