Hey all!!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Pr0jkt, Aug 26, 2006.

1. Pr0jkt macrumors regular

Aug 26, 2006
    san fran, ca
    Hey all I just wanted to introduce myself, I'm a fairly new mac user...long time reader of theses fourms. Anyways I just wanted to say hi and let everyone know that i'm a semi-n00b!!!

I have a macbookpro and i'm running bootcamp with windowsxpsp2. I"m looking forward to asking questions and just as excited as helping others out. And to the mods./admins I do have quiet a bit of experience hosting and admin/moding fourms, if you guys do have any openings please email my current admin at accmaseedbunz@yahoo.com he's my reference and i'm sure he'll answer any questions.

Hope to talk you all soon!!1

2. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

Aug 20, 2005
    Thank you Jah...I'm so Blessed
    Hi and welcome......just north of this thread is a welcome thread for all of your introduction needs

enjoy your stay here and post a pic of your set up, you, your dog, cat, car, video game, foot scars in the picture forum:)

3. StokeLee macrumors 6502

May 30, 2005
    Stoke-on-Trent. Midlands, UK
    How about ankle scars too, ive got two, one on each side of my right ankle :D

Welcome to MR, its the only mac forum i use. :D
  4. bousozoku Moderator emeritus

Jun 25, 2002
    Gone but not forgotten.
    You've just ended any chance of becoming a moderator. :D

Welcome to the forums. :)
  5. Pr0jkt thread starter macrumors regular

Aug 26, 2006
    san fran, ca
    I just got out of leg sugery I have whats called compartment syndrome its defiently a paintful process so for the next 3-8 months I'm going to become great friends with my macbookpro.

And as far as the mod goes i just wanted the admins know that i have years of expeierence!!
  6. macEfan macrumors 65816

Apr 7, 2005
    Forbidden, you do not have access to that server
    welcome to mac-rumors!

BTW the mod/admin positions have been full and will always be full :p