hey any one kno what this song is??....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by justmekez, May 29, 2006.

1. justmekez macrumors newbie

it goes somethink llike, some girls...like to run around, some girls.... blah de blah, thats all i know..lol
    im makin a CD for my uncle u c , and he used to sing this to me when i was a baby so i would love to put it on for him.
    thanks.. x:eek:

2. iGav macrumors G3

It's not the Rolling Stones 'Some Girls' is it?

3. justmekez thread starter macrumors newbie

I haven't got a clue, I'll have a look though, thanks :)

4. justmekez thread starter macrumors newbie

ive looked up the lyrics for rolling stones but i don't think it's that and i don't know what i'm looking for with the beach boys one... :rolleyes: anymore ???

5. IJ Reilly macrumors P6

IJ Reilly

6. iGav macrumors G3

Good call that girl. :eek: ;)

7. floriflee macrumors 68030

floriflee

What can I say? I gots da Google skilz!!!!1111one!! (or something like that....) :D

8. iGav macrumors G3

And then you go and spectacularly blow it... :p :p :p

9. nbs2 macrumors 68030

nbs2

ACK! You've made my wife laugh in a way that she hasn't laughed in quite a while! You brigand! I take umbrage!

By the way, should we start our exercise program next Monday? :D

10. justmekez thread starter macrumors newbie

Thankyooooo

woah! thanks so much! ur a doll!! :D Thankyou everyone for all your help :) mwa! x x x

11. iGav macrumors G3

heheheh... :D

Though you know what... *whispers*--->I actually went out and bought a really snazzy exercise bike so that I can get my fix of cycling whilst I'm away from my BMX, it has one of those heart monitor things and everything... which is great as that'll give me the advance warning I'll need to call an ambulance before the cardiac arrest gets to the point where I'll only be able to wheeze down the phone.

12. nbs2 macrumors 68030

nbs2

How do you like it? Lori wants me to get a one of those mini-bikes for her to use while she is working...it doubles as one of those hand bike things, which her physical therapist thinks would help relieve her jaw pain. I figure that would be good for me to use as well. Either that or eventually find a nice elliptical trainer that has features like yours locally on eBay/craigslist...

13. iGav macrumors G3

Best thing ever!!! so much fun too!!!

I f**king hate it... and it's your fault I bought it with all this next Monday crap, what's wrong you man??? Don't do it... I say lets make a stand!!! Pot Bellies of the World Unite!!!!! heheheheh