Hey guess what I'm typin on...

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by mac3687, Nov 29, 2006.

1. mac3687 macrumors member

My brand new, first Mac ever, beautifully black, MacBook C2D! I've wanted some form of an Apple laptop for about five years now, and it took my sister buying a laptop (an HP) for me to see how much nicer it is to have than a desktop. So far I've enjoyed every second of using this machine (about three hours) and am so glad I switched. It looks great, has proven to be very intuitive and well thought out, and came to my door completely hiccup free. I've got a few pictures I'll put up later (including me kissing the box!), but I just had to tell all about my excitement. I'll be back! -Mike

2. thedude110 macrumors 68020

thedude110

Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the club!

I'm looking forward to this, partially because I'm sure I'll see some of myself in your picture and partially because I can feel better about myself by gently mocking you. :eek:

3. 4nr- macrumors regular

4nr-

4. lu0s3r322 macrumors 6502a

dude, you have no idea how i envy you. i ordered one(first mac) on saturday and the wait is killing me so much. congrats.

5. McGarvels macrumors 6502

McGarvels

congrats man! you'll never be sad that you made this purchase. I got my macbook the 1st of september and just recently a 20" iMac c2d beginning of november. i couldn't be happier either.

Enjoy the blackbook!

6. aaronw1986 macrumors 68030

7. animenick65 macrumors 6502

Pics please..! Im hoping to buy a refurb blackbook this friday!