Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mac3687

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 22, 2006
My brand new, first Mac ever, beautifully black, MacBook C2D! I've wanted some form of an Apple laptop for about five years now, and it took my sister buying a laptop (an HP) for me to see how much nicer it is to have than a desktop. So far I've enjoyed every second of using this machine (about three hours) and am so glad I switched. It looks great, has proven to be very intuitive and well thought out, and came to my door completely hiccup free. I've got a few pictures I'll put up later (including me kissing the box!), but I just had to tell all about my excitement. I'll be back! -Mike

thedude110

macrumors 68020
Jun 13, 2005
Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the club!

I've got a few pictures I'll put up later (including me kissing the box!), but I just had to tell all about my excitement.

I'm looking forward to this, partially because I'm sure I'll see some of myself in your picture and partially because I can feel better about myself by gently mocking you. :eek:

lu0s3r322

macrumors 6502a
Nov 28, 2005
dude, you have no idea how i envy you. i ordered one(first mac) on saturday and the wait is killing me so much. congrats.

McGarvels

macrumors 6502
Nov 10, 2006
Irvine, CA
congrats man! you'll never be sad that you made this purchase. I got my macbook the 1st of september and just recently a 20" iMac c2d beginning of november. i couldn't be happier either.

Enjoy the blackbook!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.