Hey guess what I'm typin on...

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by mac3687, Nov 29, 2006.

1. mac3687 macrumors member

Nov 22, 2006
    My brand new, first Mac ever, beautifully black, MacBook C2D! I've wanted some form of an Apple laptop for about five years now, and it took my sister buying a laptop (an HP) for me to see how much nicer it is to have than a desktop. So far I've enjoyed every second of using this machine (about three hours) and am so glad I switched. It looks great, has proven to be very intuitive and well thought out, and came to my door completely hiccup free. I've got a few pictures I'll put up later (including me kissing the box!), but I just had to tell all about my excitement. I'll be back! -Mike
  2. thedude110 macrumors 68020

Jun 13, 2005
    Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the club!

I'm looking forward to this, partially because I'm sure I'll see some of myself in your picture and partially because I can feel better about myself by gently mocking you. :eek:
  3. 4nr- macrumors regular

Oct 5, 2006
    Göteborg, Sweden
  4. lu0s3r322 macrumors 6502a

Nov 28, 2005
    Illinois, USA
    dude, you have no idea how i envy you. i ordered one(first mac) on saturday and the wait is killing me so much. congrats.
  5. McGarvels macrumors 6502

Nov 10, 2006
    Irvine, CA
    congrats man! you'll never be sad that you made this purchase. I got my macbook the 1st of september and just recently a 20" iMac c2d beginning of november. i couldn't be happier either.

Enjoy the blackbook!
  6. aaronw1986 macrumors 68030

Oct 31, 2006
  7. animenick65 macrumors 6502

Sep 17, 2006
    Pics please..! Im hoping to buy a refurb blackbook this friday!