Hey, M$ reveals another serious flaw in EVERY windows version

Discussion in 'Community' started by Kid Red, Mar 19, 2003.

1. Kid Red macrumors 65816

Dec 14, 2001
    This flaw allows hackers access to a pc running ANY version of winblows anytime a user reads an email or visits a website.

Jesus, that would be a full page switch ad tomorrow in every majpr publication if i ran Apple. Hey PC users, if you SURF the net, they are gonna GET YOU!! Use PCs and hackers will destroy your files!! haha Get a mac and enjoy the web :)

Gotta love MS, as least they are looking and keep finding these flaws. Every month there's a new 'major flaw that allows access' but at least they are looking I guess.
  2. Kid Red thread starter macrumors 65816

Dec 14, 2001
  3. onetime macrumors newbie

Jan 27, 2003
    This is beautiful.. I can't wait to start toying with the fears of Dell's customers at work. Time to start looking for alternatives to Windows I'll say...
  4. mymemory macrumors 68020

May 9, 2001
    Mac for intelligence

Here in my country we have a few group oposed to the government with huge mailing list. I'm one of them. Now all of them uses Macs because they were so tire of beign hacked all the time, I told them I do not have that problem, they expect you to have a PC, now we can send all the mail that we want against the gouvernment, the only thing is that if they brake in to our houses and see a Mac will know is us.
  5. patrick0brien macrumors 68040

Oct 24, 2002
    The West Loop

Couldn't someone come up with a Konfabulator Widget to do Windows Bug counts or something? I'd love that on my desktop :D
  6. cc bcc macrumors 6502

Jul 3, 2001
    Whahaha :D

Excellent, I want a windows version I'll put it on my boss' desktop!
  7. Independence macrumors regular

Jan 14, 2003
    United States
  8. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

Dec 21, 2002
    Yahooville S.C.
    Just another reason why we dont use microsoft, Maybe the rest of the world will catch on one day that macs are really simply better, perhaps not in hardware specs but the software rules.
  9. Kid Red thread starter macrumors 65816

Dec 14, 2001
    haha. Thing is, that most older systems wouldn't be able top process that much info that quickly and wouldn't be able to keep up with current bugs, it would trail by a few years. I think you'd need a 970 to be able to process the growing # of buggs and be able to keep that database current.